FINODEX has already chosen the ten best projects of its second call which have accessed to the fourth and final phase of the process. The accelerated companies have already received coaching and advisory services as well as 50,000 euros to turn their ideas into reality. Top-ten projects have passed several phases prior to reaching this fourth one. The first phase selected 51 out of 297 proposals, the second 31 out of those and finally, after the last evaluation, the top ten.
The selected projects are developing a different set of products and services based on Open Data and FIWARE technologies. They are building APPs, enterprise software or hardware devices improving quality of life of citizens, providing innovative services and improving the management of businesses across various sectors (smart cities, food and agriculture, etc.).
Projects selected for the fourth phase in our second call
- CANARD by Canard Drones S.L. Calibration of Navigational Aids systems using Augmented Reality Drones. Watch video.
- WISETOWN by TeamDev srl. Web information stream enhancer town solution. Watch video.
- Sensape bu Sensape gmbh. Artificial perception for infotainment systems. Watch video.
- DADAFI by MKW electronics GmbH. Dairy Data Aggregation. Watch video.
- SmartPlatformCity by JIG Internet Consulting. Services of value by tracking/analysing users' behaviours in cities. Watch video.
- Hupp Real-time, smart and social carpooling http://gethupp.com. Watch video.
- KISSMYBIKE by KMB Lab s.r.l. Advanced anti-theft system for bicycles. Watch video.
- OpenTrack by ReportLab Europe Ltd. A complete athletics competition management suite. Watch video.
- eViti by ELMITEL inzeniring d.o.o. A smart vineyard management decision support system. Watch video.
- CropDiagnosis by Ergobyte Informatics. Pest diagnosis and chemical recommendation engine. Watch video.
Check our full portfolio of companies here.