Sharing economy, Smart Cities
Crowdsourcing works for Wikipedia.
It's time to create a supportive community for life goals and experiences.
“Together we can fulfill each other's dreams”
Ever dreamt of hiking the Camino de Santiago? Need a “run guide” for running with the bulls in Pamplona? Want to learn surfing, yoga or juggling? Isn’t it time to set focus on what you want to do and who you want to become?
The BucketList community caters to people’s dreams and aspirations so as both the users and the company benefit. The users get help from friends and the BL-community with their life goals and the company gets targeted sales opportunities in connection with these goals. A Win-Win setup where the users perceive offers and promotions more like helpful suggestions and advice. The service matches users with advice, information, offers, self-help, likeminded people and relevant service providers (B2B2C).
The BucketList service helps with:
1. Defining and prioritizing life goals
2. Finding ideas and advice in connection with these goals
3. Support for helping and collaborating with other “buckaroos”
4. Help with finding the right tools and service providers
1. Making community membership a sought after pursuit. Taking the customer relationship to an emotional level beyond customer and subscriber constructs.
2. Establishing a positive social movement and narrative which members follow willingly (even offline).
3. Fulfilling dreams for the world, for mankind. Having a community that is doing its best to fulfill visions of a better future (e.g. stopping deforestation, human injustices, global warming...)